Monday, November 19, 2012

Welcome to M.A.M.A.'S & PAPA'S 2

 
Once I have blogging figured out; I'll be capable of devulging updated information on where I'm at, with my goals.
I really did think by this date, I would have been on my way to finding some peace with Justice being served. But I am not! The law doesn't seem to want to let me; taking it's time, in making a dicision as to whether a home owner should or should not be liable for coverage in the Tort Law for their Negligence.
 

                  8  MONTHS: 

What the law did do, is make a hasty decision against 4 men who were involved with my daughter Kyla Holburn- Doiron's death. Lets figure this out. Kyla went missing on Sunday, January 2, 2005. Her dumped body was discovered lying in her blood, face down and in a supine position at approximately 6:30 pm on Sunday January 3, 2005.  Her badly bruised and tramatized body showed signs of abusive acts; but because of unfounded rumors that she used drugs, she was Stereo-typed and by September 28, 2005 a decision had been made against 3 men. Each received 6 months with double time served for a charge of " Indignity to a Dead body."

 





             Justice David Stone 

                    Now here's a judge that belongs in a civil courtroom; here's a judge that made the perpetrator feel better about his actions than that of myself (Mother) and her 2 sisters. Here's a judge that told a 21 year old man that his actions against his 16 year old girlfriend were sick and heinous to our community; but this case was not about who killed Kyla Holburn. This judge told our family that the boyfriend had done the right thing by leaving her where she could be found; instead of leaving her body in a ditch where she would not be found until the snow thawed and her body be decomposed by weather. To leave Kyla next to a garbage dumpster on a cold freezing January night; seemed to be just fine by him.

We, Kyla's family, should be grateful that they had not chopped her body into pieces, as the case referred to in Crown Vs. Leblanc.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment